Jan 30 2018
Nollywood actress, Nora Nkiruka Ugo has been reported dead.
The actress died over the weekend in Lagos after batling a yet to be disclosed ailment.
Her death was disclosed by a colleague, Actress Ruth Kadiri on her Instagram page.
Ruth Kadiri wrote: “I’m so scared of putting this picture up, not sure if it’s the right thing to do. You were that girl that made my life change. You where that girl that made me laugh a lot you where that girl that I got so mad at. You where that girl that was friend to all.
“I spoke to you last. Week. You were the strongest sick person I know. I’m hurt by your death. My head still aches. Wish death was a thing that could be undone.
“I know God will have a new angel that makes him laugh all day and puts a smile on his face. Gone too soon. Rest in peace Nora. And look over all on earth that were genuinely connected to you. #RIPNora.”
- Emmebangz – She Want Nobody (@Itsemmebangz)
- Meadow Hall receives COBIS patron’s accredited member status, champions holistic development of children
- Britain reveals plan for Naira
- Ebony Reigns: Entertainers are hypocrites – John Dumelo
- Why Wizkid is special to me -Tiwa Savage
- Popular Ghanaian singer dies in auto crash