Feb 7 2018
Nigerian Singer, Iyanya Mbuk has announced his exit from the Don Jazzy-led Mavin Records.
The singer made the disclosure Wednesday morning during an interview on Beat FM.
He revealed he is now signed to Temple Music.
On why he left Mavin, He said, “It was not a beef. I was there and it was time to move on.
“I’m now signed to Temple Music but I’m a Mavin for life.”
Iyanya joined Mavin in October 2016. He is the first person to leave the group since Don Jazzy signed new acts.
Other new acts still in the group are Johnny Drille, DNA twins.
Iyanya’s exit leaves the Mavin star cast to Tiwa Savage, Dr SID, D’Prince, Di’Ja, Reekado Banks, Korede Bello, Johnny Drille, Poe, and the DNA Twins.
- 10 Standing Sex Secrets Guys Won’t Tell You
- 6 Behind-the-Scenes Game of Thrones Secrets From the Show’s Armorer
- Everything to Know About Wonder Woman 2
- Babies Are Finally Now Allowed on the Senate Floor in the U.S.
- Avicii Found Dead at Age 28
- BBNaija 2018: Don’t kill yourselves, housemates will win their money, walk away- Toyin Abraham tells viewers