Feb 8 2018
The Senator representing Kaduna North Senatorial district, Suleiman Hunkuyi, on Thursday said that Governor Nasir El-Rufai, had not been fair to Kaduna State.
He vowed to “do everything possible” to vote him out in 2019 governorship election.
Hunkuyi disclosed this in Kaduna, at a ceremony to formally unveil a forum tagged: “APC Aspirants Forum”.
He accused El-Rufai of not being fair to the majority of the people in the state, adding that the forum would work toward ensuring that non-performing officials were voted out.
Hunkuyi said, “The battle line has been drawn; we must vote out El-Rufa’i in 2019 general elections.”
“We will put structures at all levels to ensure that APC followers get credible candidates that will be rallying points for all; anything less is not negotiable,” he said.
Sen. Hunkuyi, however, urged stakeholders to join hands with the forum to “rescue our dear party and Kaduna State from total collapse”, and promised to chart a new course in the effort toward a better Kaduna State.
Also speaking, Alhaji Tijjani Ramalan, Chairman, Kaduna Restoration Group, said that the group would reject El-Rufai’s candidacy “if he chooses to contest in 2019”.
Ramalan said, “We are told that an APC reconciliation team will come to Kaduna. If they want our support, El-Rufa’i should not run in 2019.”
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)