Feb 10 2018
Ghanaian movie star, John Dumelo, has described entertainers as bunch of hypocrites.
Dumelo was reacting to the death of Ghanaian dancehall singer, Ebony Reigns, who died in a gruesome road accident Thursday evening.
The actor said he and other entertainers show concern when colleagues die but do nothing to help them while they are alive.
He wrote on twitter: “We (entertainment industry) are all a bunch of hypocrites including myself.
“If ebony reached out to us to just retweet her song or share her song on social media, we won’t even care.
“Now she’s dead and no more we acting as if we care. Let’s change.”
- 10 Standing Sex Secrets Guys Won’t Tell You
- 6 Behind-the-Scenes Game of Thrones Secrets From the Show’s Armorer
- Everything to Know About Wonder Woman 2
- Babies Are Finally Now Allowed on the Senate Floor in the U.S.
- Avicii Found Dead at Age 28
- BBNaija 2018: Don’t kill yourselves, housemates will win their money, walk away- Toyin Abraham tells viewers