Feb 10 2018
A popular Ghanaian dancehall artiste, Ebony Reigns, has been reported dead
She died in a gruesome road accident that occurred late Thursday evening on the Sunyani-Kumasi road, according to Ghana Joynews.
It was gathered that the 20-year-old singer and two military officers were on board a Jeep with registration AS 497-16 from Sunyani heading towards Kumasi when it collided head-on with a VIP bus heading towards Sunyani from Kumasi.
DSP John Adusei, Mankraso District Commander, confirmed that the singer and two military occupants died later at the Bechem Government Hospital after being rushed for treatment.
However, the driver of the VIP bus survived the accident but he is currently unconscious.
DSP Adusei said the bodies have been deposited at Mankraso Hospital Morgue in the Ashanti Region.
The singer was widely known for her hit songs “Poison” and “Kupe”.
- 10 Standing Sex Secrets Guys Won’t Tell You
- 6 Behind-the-Scenes Game of Thrones Secrets From the Show’s Armorer
- Everything to Know About Wonder Woman 2
- Babies Are Finally Now Allowed on the Senate Floor in the U.S.
- Avicii Found Dead at Age 28
- BBNaija 2018: Don’t kill yourselves, housemates will win their money, walk away- Toyin Abraham tells viewers