Mar 23 2018
“My my where to start … On March 2nd, I hosted my first Full Moon Breastfeeding Session and it was FUCKING AMAZING,” photographer Trina Cary wrote on her site. For those wondering what exactly that means, there are now some spectacular photos out here on the webz of 14 new moms breastfeeding on a local beach by moonlight.
Many of the women struggled with childbirth or had a difficult time with breastfeeding, which made the shoot all the more special. Most, Cary explained, were so in love with the idea of the shoot that they got naked and ran around the beach.
“I couldn’t wipe the smile from my face,” Cary explained. “”I just love it when strangers come together and support each others journeys and bodies. The whole evening was oozing with empowerment, support and love”
See some more of the lovely shoot below:
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
- Mario ft. Tswag Lee – Amaka (@iamMario_official @iamTswagLee)
- ‘I Swerve You’ Hitmaker Joyce Blessing Set To Storm Nigeria With 2baba, Patoranking, Tekno, Ycee& Others on 24th August
- Nigeria’s Publiseer Gets Into University of Cape Town’s Venture Incubation Program
- Taraji P. Henson Can Read Men’s Minds in Her New Movie and the Trailer Is Hilarious
- YouTube Removes ‘The Nun’ Ad After Warning Tweet Goes Viral — Movie Ad Received Backlash
- Mozek X Levoy X G-boi – Lamba