Apr 20 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) will establish ‘a shadow cabinet’ ahead of the general elections in 2019.
This was disclosed in a statement on Friday, signed by the party’s National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan.
According to him, this was part of the resolutions reached at the end of the party’s National Executive Council (NEC) emergency meeting held on Thursday in Abuja.
The NEC directed the National Working Committee (NWC) of the party, to commence action towards the setting up of the cabinet to pilot PDP’s roadmap towards national economic recovery and good governance.
Ologbondiyan noted that the decision was part of preparations ahead of the general elections and in line with the wishes and aspirations of Nigerians.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)