May 16 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved N10bn for the renovation of villages ravaged by herdsmen in Benue and other Nigerian states.
Buhari also promised to do all within his purview to ensure the killing of innocent citizens by the herdsmen came to an end in no distant time.
Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, made this disclosure on Tuesday during his visit to Benue State.
Osinbajo specifically hailed the state government, Samuel Ortom for protecting his people despite distractions.
He said, “President Buhari has approved a total of N10 billion for rebuilding of villages and communities including farmlands that were attacked in Benue and other affected States.
“The President asked me to make this my priority, so be ready to be seeing me here more often. The government of Nigeria has a duty to protect you, and we will protect you.
DON’T MISS: Download DailyPost Android app and earn unlimited free Airtime
“I want you to have hope and confidence and most importantly to also know that we are not doing you a favour by promising to provide you with security, a place to live and school for our children, it is your right as citizens of this country.”
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
- Popular Singer Aretha Franklin Dies at 76
- 8 Ways To Make Your Dating Profile Shine
- MpNaija MixTape 2018 (VOL 2) @MpNaija_NG
- Hundreds of Rappers Show up to the hennessy (@hennessynigeria) VS Class Lagos Live Auditions!
- Rankssion – Ready To Love
- Mario ft. Tswag Lee – Amaka (@iamMario_official @iamTswagLee)