May 19 2018
The Naira on Friday depreciated against the dollar at the parallel market in Lagos.
The News Agency of Nigeria, NAN, reports that the Nigerian currency lost one point to exchange at N363, weaker than N362 posted on Thursday, while the Pound Sterling and the Euro closed at N496 and N429, respectively.
At the Bureau De Change segment, the naira closed at N361.50 to the dollar, while it exchanged at N502 and N428 to the Pound Sterling and Euro, respectively.
Trading at the investors’ window showed that the naira closed at N360.85 and had a turnover of 202.47 in the transaction.
Currency traders said that though the naira depreciated marginally, it had remained stable at the foreign exchange market.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)