Jun 7 2018
Prof. Charles Dokubo, Coordinator, Presidential Amnesty Programme (PAP) has solicited the support of Phase One leaders of Niger Delta ex-agitators to ensure Buhari’s re-election in the 2019 general elections.
NAN reports that Dokubo made the appeal at a meeting with the Phase One leaders of Niger Delta ex-agitators on Wednesday.
The meeting was held in Abuja with over 30 members of the group in attendance.
Dokubo enjoined them to continue to maintain peace in the region, saying “let the amnesty programme drive development in our area; let us do things that will enhance the capacity of the Niger Delta people.
“Mr President wants to win in our region and the entire country. I need your support in this regard.
“It was the All Progressives Congress (APC) that gave me this position and whatever I can do to support the party and make it win, I will do,” he said.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
- Popular Singer Aretha Franklin Dies at 76
- 8 Ways To Make Your Dating Profile Shine
- MpNaija MixTape 2018 (VOL 2) @MpNaija_NG
- Hundreds of Rappers Show up to the hennessy (@hennessynigeria) VS Class Lagos Live Auditions!
- Rankssion – Ready To Love
- Mario ft. Tswag Lee – Amaka (@iamMario_official @iamTswagLee)