Jun 7 2018
Prof. Charles Dokubo, Coordinator, Presidential Amnesty Programme (PAP) has solicited the support of Phase One leaders of Niger Delta ex-agitators to ensure Buhari’s re-election in the 2019 general elections.
NAN reports that Dokubo made the appeal at a meeting with the Phase One leaders of Niger Delta ex-agitators on Wednesday.
The meeting was held in Abuja with over 30 members of the group in attendance.
Dokubo enjoined them to continue to maintain peace in the region, saying “let the amnesty programme drive development in our area; let us do things that will enhance the capacity of the Niger Delta people.
“Mr President wants to win in our region and the entire country. I need your support in this regard.
“It was the All Progressives Congress (APC) that gave me this position and whatever I can do to support the party and make it win, I will do,” he said.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)