Jun 7 2018
The Naira, on Wednesday, fell by one point exchanging at N361.5 to the dollar at the parallel market in Lagos.
The Nigerian currency had exchanged at N360.50 to the dollar on Tuesday.
The Pound Sterling and the Euro closed N484 and N420, respectively at the market.
At the Bureaux De Change (BDC) window, the naira was sold at N360 to the dollar while the Pound Sterling and Euro closed at N484 and N420, respectively.
Trading at the investors’ window saw the naira close at N360.95 to the dollar.
DON’T MISS: Download DailyPost Android app and earn unlimited free Airtime
At the CBN segment, the naira was sold at N305.95 to the dollar, while the Pound Sterling and Euro closed at N410.71 and N360.16, respectively.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)