Jun 7 2018
Christmas Queen Mariah Carey recently sat down with The Guardian for a very comprehensive interview in which she discussed everything from her biracial roots, to her kids, to milk baths. Yep, you read that last part correctly.
The interviewer asked her to quell certain rumors about her alleged diva behavior, like how she reportedly requested 20 white kittens and 100 white doves for an appearance at a shopping center, and how she also requests a new toilet seat every time she stays at a hotel. She dismissed both as untrue.
However, when Carey was asked to confirm the rumor that she only bathes in French mineral water, her response was, “No, I bathe in milk.”
“Yes, sometimes I use milk as a beauty treatment,” she told the publication. This isn’t that surprising though, especially since milk’s long-time tagline has always been that it “does a body good,” and we are talking about Mariah Carey here, no? I just want to know what kind? Two percent? One percent? WHOLE MILK? TELL US!
While Carey told the interviewer that she didn’t want to give away all of her secrets (womp), one she did let slip is that the milk in the bath has to be cold — never warm or hot. That said, she also doesn’t mind the idea of bathing in mineral water. “I guess if there’s no clean water and I had to use mineral water, maybe I would,” Carey said.
Regardless, I’m stuck on the milk bath, which I imagine feels like you’re in one giant cereal bowl:
Follow Larry Titus on Instagram.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)
- Tangled Mercy – Starring Damola Olatunji, Omowunmi Dada and Eniola Ayo #tangledmercy @eniolaofficial1
- Timi4Mercy Feat Small Doctor – Present Sir (Prod By Glorious)
- Fpack ft Yk x Ueffa x Coalkender x Tenny Eddy – Pay Day (@FpackBeatzofficial)