Jul 14 2018
In Angolan dialect, KIZA means ‘Community’. KIZA is the first pan-African restaurant in Dubai which offers a multi-sensory journey – our cuisine consists of a selection of popular and traditional dishes, spanning across the African continent.
The unique KIZA experience takes music and intertwines it with food and African-rich culture. Whatever your choice may be, you are guaranteed an eclectic night of music, food, ambience and mixology that will quench your thirst for Africa.
This journey embodies the vibrancy of a continent. We have coined this journey Tomorrow Africa. This is the KIZA journey.
The venue is highly sought after for hosting a range of events, including corporate and social functions, immersing and supporting successful and up-and-coming African entrepreneurs in various industries, such as art, culture, fashion shows and design.
Often KIZA sources famous local African bands and singers to perform, bringing people together in the African hub of Dubai.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Netflix’s ‘Maniac’ Is a Beautiful and Confusing Mess That I Can’t Quit
- Junior6ix (@Junior6ix) Ft. Debhie – Mi Oshe Moh (Prod. Psy Beatz)
- Korlex – Awon Kan (Prod. by Celestino) @korlexbest
- Mac P Ft. Erigga – SENSE (Prod. Mr Moore)
- Tekno – Choko (@alhajitekno)
- Everything to Know About the Movie ‘Captain Marvel’