Aug 16 2018
It’s clear that @bbydvas wasn’t the only victim to the ad—which, by the way, is too short to skip. The warning got 136,000 retweets and 150,000 likes, and because of the major wave of backlash, YouTube responded and decided to take it down. The company’s official Twitter account replied saying that the ad violated their “shocking content policy.” So, for now at least, you can watch your makeup tutorials in peace without having to worry about NUNS.
The Nun is set to premiere in theaters nationwide on September 6. But note: the actual full-length trailer for the movie is still out there, and it’s got a killer jumpscare of its own in there. (OK, it’s at the 1:20 mark if you’re nervous.)
Follow Larry Titus on Instagram.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Orezi – Weke (@iamorezi)
- Yemi Alade – Oh My Gosh (@yemialadee)
- Buhari Departs Nigeria For New York city
- 76 Cases Reported As Monkeypox Raids 15 States In Nigeria
- Popularly known Singer ‘Drake’ Cancels His Miami Concerts Due to a Serious Illness
- Tanzanian MP Jesca Kishoa in Love With Joyce Blessing’s (@joyceblessgh) ‘I Swerve’ Song;Endorses it as the Song of the Year