Aug 30 2018
Kevino gives a double dose on this one. The workaholic artist proves one point that he is indeed the son of the rock.
He begins his 2018 music campaign with 2 jaw dropping records with titles ‘Carry me go’ and ‘Fall In Love’ respectively.
In ‘Carry me go’, the singer dishes out strong verses filled with hot vibes, showing the singer’s lyrical prowess and his ability to play with words makes it really exciting to listen. The song features MSN Gang/Arogunmenite Sounds Superstar, Oritsefemi who blessed this track with a good and catchy hook and was Beautifully produced by uprising super producer KIZZY BEAT. This is one track that will definitively get you moving.
And on the other song he titled “Falling In Love”, produced by another suspect DALOR BEATS, The singer sets a groove on this one and talks about relationships – falling in love and rekindling love.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Orezi – Weke (@iamorezi)
- Yemi Alade – Oh My Gosh (@yemialadee)
- Buhari Departs Nigeria For New York city
- 76 Cases Reported As Monkeypox Raids 15 States In Nigeria
- Popularly known Singer ‘Drake’ Cancels His Miami Concerts Due to a Serious Illness
- Tanzanian MP Jesca Kishoa in Love With Joyce Blessing’s (@joyceblessgh) ‘I Swerve’ Song;Endorses it as the Song of the Year