Sep 2 2018
Down to switch up your style? Instead of using extensions that perfectly match your hair, experiment by adding in different hair colors, like I did with this blonde braided look.
Start by parting your hair down the middle. Working with the right half of your hair first, use a comb to section off one to two inches of hair along your hairline. Begin to cornrow your hair down to the end, incorporating strands of blonde extensions as you go. Next, section off another one to two inches of hair directly behind the first braid and repeat. Continue this pattern, experimenting with straight and zigzag parts between the braids.
SHOP NOW Shell Earrings, 3.1 PHILLIP LIM
Then, move to the left side of your head and use the same process from the front to the back that way both sides are symmetrical. Once your braids are finished, carefully dip the ends of the extensions in hot water to seal the ends and lock-in the style. Embellish them with shell charms at the end for an added touch, and you’re done.
SHOP NOW Susanna Flutter Sleeve Midi Dress, TORY BURCH, $359
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Orezi – Weke (@iamorezi)
- Yemi Alade – Oh My Gosh (@yemialadee)
- Buhari Departs Nigeria For New York city
- 76 Cases Reported As Monkeypox Raids 15 States In Nigeria
- Popularly known Singer ‘Drake’ Cancels His Miami Concerts Due to a Serious Illness
- Tanzanian MP Jesca Kishoa in Love With Joyce Blessing’s (@joyceblessgh) ‘I Swerve’ Song;Endorses it as the Song of the Year