Sep 15 2018
As the time for a new Batman movie draws near, the rumor mill is churning with who should play Bruce Wayne and don that black cape. Reportedly, Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment are looking at Game of Thrones star Kit Harrington for the coveted role and have even requested digital mock-ups to get a better idea of what he’d look like when he’s not fighting White Walkers.
In 2015, Kit said he’d love to play Batman, but would want to “camp him up again” with some spandex because today’s Batman has “gone way too dark and serious.”
As of now, these are mostly just rumors and wishful thinking, but it does make you wonder who should be the chosen one. Based on an extremely scientific algorithm, this is the shortlist of who should play Batman:
1. Idris Elba if that James Bond thing doesn’t come through.
2. Henry Golding because we haven’t seen enough of him yet.
3. Ansel Elgort because he’d drive the Batmobile so well.
4. Jay Ellis because why TF not?
5. Noah Centineo because he can say, “To all the supervillians who really tried it.”
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- 10 Scariest Horror Movies on Netflix
- Everything You Need to Know About ‘Halloween’ Before You See ‘Halloween’
- These Horror Movie Villains Will Give You Nightmares for the Rest of Your Life
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)