Sep 15 2018
“Grimm” star Elizabeth Tulloch has been cast as Lois Lane in this year’s “Arrowverse” crossover event on The CW.
Lois Lane is the love interest to Superman, played by Tyler Hoechlin. While she has been referenced in earlier episodes of Supergirl, the show has remained quiet on whether Lois and Clark are married, engaged, or just dating — although Lois does seem to know Clark’s secret identity.
Elizabeth Tulloch most recently starred in the NBC series “Grimm” throughout the show’s six-season run.
“We couldn’t be more excited to introduce Lois Lane to the Arrow-verse. This dogged, determined and brave reporter will make for a strong partner to Superman and an amazing addition to our universe of DC characters,” Supergirl executive producers Jessica Queller and Robert Rovner said in a statement in August when the network began its casting search for Lois Lane.
The crossover, which will introduce Batwoman starts Sunday, Dec. 9, with The Flash at 8 p.m. ET/PT, followed by Arrow on Dec. 10 at 8 p.m. and concluding Dec. 11 at the same time with Supergirl.
Here’s how Elizabeth Tulloch reacted to the casting news on Twitter
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- Orezi – Weke (@iamorezi)
- Yemi Alade – Oh My Gosh (@yemialadee)
- Buhari Departs Nigeria For New York city
- 76 Cases Reported As Monkeypox Raids 15 States In Nigeria
- Popularly known Singer ‘Drake’ Cancels His Miami Concerts Due to a Serious Illness
- Tanzanian MP Jesca Kishoa in Love With Joyce Blessing’s (@joyceblessgh) ‘I Swerve’ Song;Endorses it as the Song of the Year