Sep 17 2018
It’s possible that Justin Bieber enjoyed his PDA tour and fast food tour of New York more than anyone previously thought, because the mustachioed Canadian is apparently applying for American citizenship.
TMZ reports that the Biebs is looking to become a dual citizen—he is currently in the states on a green card, and has been since he moved to Atlanta when he was 13. JB and his fiancée Hailey Baldwin have been spending a lot of time in America together, so it makes sense that Justin would want it make it official, citizenship-wise.
That said, the couple also reportedly bought a large $5 million estate in Ontario, Canada so it’s possible that Justin and Hailey have plans to split their time between the countries. The good news for them is that flights between NYC and Ontario are only 6 hours, and the good news for us is that if granted citizenship, Justin will have to attend an oath ceremony to pledge allegiance to the US, and we’ll get to see the pictures.
Listen To – I Don’t Care By Simi
Video Of The Week
- 10 Scariest Horror Movies on Netflix
- Everything You Need to Know About ‘Halloween’ Before You See ‘Halloween’
- These Horror Movie Villains Will Give You Nightmares for the Rest of Your Life
- Benny Young Africa – Gbona Part 2 ft. Burna Boy
- Video: D’blaze (@itz_dblaze) – Wetin My Eyes Don See
- Ability Joe – Holy Spirit (@joewarship)